The Zur Art Foundation for Support of Cultural Initiatives is a partner of the 3rd International Photo Contest “Mother and Children in National Costumes”.
The organizers of the Contest:
International Women’s Union
About the contest:
Our project is designed to demonstrate the national flavor of the peoples of Russia, CIS countries and foreign countries by expressing the diversity of their nation’s culture through national costume, with the help of talented works of photo artists.
The implementation of the events of the 3rd International Photo Contest “Mother and Children in national costumes” is aimed at helping to preserve the national identity of peoples in the conditions of the increasing pace of globalization of society.
- Holding of the 3rd International Photo Contest “Mother and children in national costumes”;
- Preservation and development of the ethnocultural diversity of the peoples of Russia, CIS countries and abroad;
- Creation of a unique platform for rallying the peoples of Russia, CIS countries and abroad of different faiths and political views through the presentation of national costume.
Acceptance of applications for participation in the competition from January 10, 2022 to August 25, 2022
September 15, 2022. 200 Finalists and 50 Winners will be announced on the official website. The results of the competition and the awarding are summed up at the solemn ceremony of the exhibition of the 3rd International Competition “Mother and Children in national costumes” in October 2022 in Moscow.
Of the 200 works of the finalists, the jury will approve and present 50 works of the winners at the exhibition. Laureates and Winners of the competition are invited to the opening ceremony of the exhibition. The winners are awarded with cups and diplomas. All finalists and contestants who have submitted applications receive diplomas in electronic form.
Conditions of participation in the competition:
- There are no age restrictions on participation in the competition, and we will be happy to attract all age categories to participate in the competition.
- Mothers and children are involved in the project, dads, grandmothers, grandfathers and so on can also take part in a photo shoot..
- Participants of the photo contest independently choose national costumes of the peoples of the Russian Federation, CIS countries and abroad for photography.
- The number of competitive works of one participant is 1 photo.
- The organizers have the right to use the contest entries to popularize photography and highlight the topic of the history, traditions and culture of different nationalities of Russia, CIS countries and abroad through the national costume in society, including at the end of the contest with the mandatory indication of the author.
- In case of publication or display at the exhibition of photos submitted to the contest, the organizers of the contest are not responsible for claims or complaints from the persons appearing in these photos.
- By submitting works to the Contest, the author guarantees that he has the copyright to the images provided, and also agrees to the terms of the Contest.
- To participate in the Contest, you must register on the website www.ethno-photo.com in accordance with the requirements for the design of the competition material.
Detailed conditions for participation in the competition on the official website of the event www.ethno-photo.com Registration is open.
According to the results of the competition, a catalog with the works of the finalists will be created.