In 1957 he graduated from the Polytechnic Institute and in Milan received a degree in industrial chemistry.
In 1958 he was employed at the Edison firm, he held senior positions in a phased manner and in 1980 became Manager
th Director of the company Tecnimont the Engineering Department of the Edison company.
In 1983 he was appointed as an Authorized Administrator of the company teknimont, transformed from an Engineering Department into an independent company of the Mont Edison Group.
Since 1986, the President of the company Tecnimont.
Appointed by the Ministry of Foreign trade of Italy:
- The Chairman of the Advisory Committee the SAC
- Co-Chairman of the Italian-Russian Committee of Entrepreneurs
- Chairman of the mixed Italian-Indian Working Group on the establishment of a Guarantee Fund for the development of Indian small and medium-sized businesses
Simultaneously be :
- President of the company Malpensa logistics Europe (cargo airport in Milan)
- Vice President of the company Coeclerici
- Advisor of the administration of the firm gross & Speier
- President Of The Italian-Russian Chamber Of Commerce
- President Of The Italian-Iranian Chamber Of Commerce
- Vice President of the Italian-Chinese chamber of Commerce
- President Of the Foundation ” center for development of Italy –Russia relations»
- President Of The Association Forum Morocco-Italy
- Chairman of the Advisory Board ASSOCAMERESTERO (Association of Italian chambers of Commerce abroad)
- Vice President Of The Association Of Italy-Gon Kong
- Member of the governing Board of the Italian Chamber of Commerce for Southeast Asia
- President of ” A. I. D. S. — – Italian Association of engineering chemistry
- Member of IMISP scientific Committee-international Institute of Management In St. Petersburg (S-P school of company managers\ SDA Bocconi and state University Of St. Petersburg )
- Order of “Knight of labor” by the President of Italy in 1997
- Order “Friendship of peoples” by The Russian government in 2001
- The title of honorary citizen of Milan